Girl boy

jayden

Reaction score
Display Name
jayden chevrier
HOW DO i NOW IF A NEWT IS BOY AND GIRL I have 2 oregon newts so if and a girl and the other is aboy will they mate?

Jayden, we have told you repeatedly to read the information on Caudata Culture. Your question is covered in the FAQ, and there is an article linked from there.
http://www.caudata.org/cc/faq/FAQgen.shtml

I notice that you are only 11, which means you should not be using this forum. It violates our terms of use. Please ask your parent/guardian to register and post questions for you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back