Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

~fun stuff help~

L

lindsay

<font color="0077aa"><font face="verdana,arial,helvetica">\ Heya!! I've been getting lots of help and I've learned a lot about newts. I am really excited to get back home from school and get everything ready for my future newts but I really wish I could see more tank setups. I guess I have seen quite a few but I am really looking forward to making a nice home for them and want to see more. Does anybody know where I can find pictures of people's newt tanks? Can anyone post pics of their tanks for me? Thanks, and sorry that this isn't a "real" help question.
smile.gif
~Lindsay</font></font>}

L

lindsay

I've been doing some more searching and found J. Macke's "Photographs of My Tanks" page. Very helpful
happy.gif
Just to mention, I have also seen the "Tank Set-Ups" page here. I think I've found most things on the internet, so I guess I'm just asking for any photos you guys have of your own tanks that aren't online. I'm really considering having 6-8in. water with a small cork bark island and maybe a small ledge attached to a corner as a more sturdy land piece. Should I even worry about the attached piece, or is the floating bark alright? I think I really need to convince myself that these guys spend all their time in the water.

R

rachel

My Japanese firebelly, Sid, comes out onto his island maybe once a week or so. Probably less.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!