Pics of tank setups

D

danny

Well I hope this photobucket site works!

url]

P. Hongkongensis tank (10 Gallons)

url]

P. waltl tank (15 Gallons)

url]

C.o's tank (20 Gallons)

Hey for some reason when ever I try to see the pics I get redirected to the main website and its says file not found.

sorry guys ive taken the pics off so i can make room for some new and recent pics!

You can upload pictures to the forum.
Check the photogallery-section for instructions, you'll be using another command, this is not a phpbb-forum. You can upload directly to the cc-server, no need to link to personal webspace.

Ive tried to upload pics to the CC-server but Im not the best when it comes to computer technology.
rofl.gif
My pics are all to big and the programs I have, I still dont know how to use it to resize the pics! Maybe one day when I have kids they will teach me how to use the computer!

Well I hope this works so both William and Mario can see what my tank setups look like.
Cynops Orientalis Tank
30419.jpg

P Hongkongensis Tank
30420.jpg

P Waltl Tank
30421.jpg

Seems like you found a way to resize your pictures. An easy way is to use paint for it. Click image - stretch/skew - fill out same number in horizontal and vertical.

Cool tanks

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back