Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Ted to elimenatfernando & pablo didnt like my plant much... wat plant is best?

C

clay

i hade a plant for a bout a week then my axies fernando & pablo decided they wanted to eat it it was a long vine like plant i want to no if other plants would be suiteble and how 2 keep them i looked into plants it looked all to hard and expensive and since axies dont like light much i need a low light plant dose any1 no wat plants r best?
angry.gif

C

christopher

YA...hi clay remember me from chat ...jamaican...just kiddin..well I know what you are looking for their is a selection but the best for axies is
duck weed
water sprite
java moss(watch OUT!!! this stuff really spreads so dont put to much in the tank..
and the last one I would suggest is lilly pads because they give beauty and a resting place for axies so GoOd LuCk.....

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1