Changing axolotls into salamanders

jessica

Reaction score
Display Name
Jessica J. Miller
Have to produce theoretical project on how to change axolotls into salamanders. Anyone have experience of this or knows a website which may help.

you can't change an Axolotl into a Salamander. It is possible for an Axolotl to become land-dwelling, but it's still an Axolotl, which is different than a salamander. (however slight)

basically it's just a metamorphasized [sp] axie... either way it's not really suggested... they tend to undergo (or attempt to undergo) metamorphasis when something's wrong... hideous water quality being a big one... but, from what i've heard on the axie forum (as well as a zillion different websits) they're more likely to die than to successfully complete the change.

you can't change an Axolotl into a Salamander. It is possible for an Axolotl to become land-dwelling, but it's still an Axolotl, which is different than a salamander. (however slight)

An axolotl is a salamander wether it is on land or in water.

What Michael said. And it's metamorphose, metamorphosis, metamorphosed. Anything else is Americanian tripe :kill:.

lol i just say morph. cant spell anything else

I think you should add in your essay that it is not recommended as you have to always give them injections but if they do it naturaly it is fine

This photo has been removed until explicit permission from the owner stating you can use it is produced.

Last edited by a moderator:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back