My Axie pour out the food lastnight! I'm worried!

M

morrissey

I feed my Axie with 5 pellets last night, she ate them all and looked so active to find the food.
However, I found that she had pour them out this morning, I saw all those pellets inside the tank next to the moss ball!

I'm so worried, if there's any problem or just too full?

They usually regurgitate/vomit food when they've had too much. How often do you feed her and what else do you feed?

ho.I think so too. I feed her daily as long as she willing to eat, 3 to 4 pellets every time, and i only tried to feed her pellets. May be it;s too much.

Try giving her earthworms (preferably nightcrawlers- the big ones with a dark head- cut into small enough sizes for her. I usually feed mine whole small to medium worms and diced nightcrawlers) if you can find/buy any- they're probably the best live food for them. Mine like live bloodworms and small slugs as well as the pellets- vary her diet so that she doesn't get bored with the same thing. You can give her occasional treats like beef heart (cut into small strips), but keep her diet stapled with earthworms and/or pellets.

Thanks for the advice, and I will try to buy some earthworms.
Last night I feed her some shrimp, and she loves them so much, chasing all around for the whole night, very funny!
smile6.gif

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back