Trevor won't come down from the tree

M

marcus

I don't know what to do. My 18 inch Axie got fed up with the tank, sprouted fur and then chased a squirrel up a tree. He now refuses to come down. I have tried enticing him by leaving the fridge door open in an alluring fashion, but he still won't budge. Any tips?

Just a thought, have you tried taking the bulb out of the fridge, the light might be putting him off.

OK, you got me, he's only 17 inch, but I was counting both tails. And thanks for the fridge tip! Bulb removed ... Trevor, well ... couldn't stop him ... he's behind the coleslaw and slightly neglected looking pork pie, but seems at home.

Glad to hear he's down,i couldn't sleep last night thinking of him stuck up in that tree with that squirrel.Was it a red or a grey squirrel you want to be careful reds are protected.

!!LOL!! this post made my day
crazy.gif

Thanks for your concern .. it was a red squirrel .. but no harm done. checked in on the little fella this morning .. and well .. the coleslaw is still there .. but the pork pie seems to have vanished .. and said little fella is looking decidedly sheepish! He really has got some issues! ... also .. he is only 9 years old .. should he really be smoking at that age?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back