Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Leucistic with a lump

M

maryanne

Hi all. I have had my axolotyl 'Piggy' for a couple of years and he has always been healthy and happy. Recently I have noticed a lump on the side of his belly and i'm not sure what it is. I was hoping someone may be able to help **oops I realise i just posted this in the wrong section, can someone pls tell me how to move it to the correct section ? **me
29517.jpg

(Message edited by daisee on January 20, 2005)

M

mik

No problems I have moved your post to this thread.

That lump looks kind of warty in texture and a little inflamed. If he were mine I think I would pay a visit to a herp vet. Use the search function on this site I think there are one or two listed somewhere for Oz.

C

cynthia

Hi,

I have a question in this matter as well. My axie has three lumps on his ventral medial surface and I wanted to know if this could be the same thing. I haven't handled him as of yet, but that's only because I'm afraid to. Does anybody have any advice??

Thanks all=)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!