Anchor worm!!??!!??

A

amy

ewwww!!! i just did a salt bath on my axies cos they have a fungal infection and i noticed they have anochor worms!!! ive tried to get some out but what about the rest?? what do i do???????????????

Amy,

Please look at this other thread.. some other people had the same problem not so long ago..

http://www.caudata.org/forum/messages/793/20516.html?1093922849

This is not a poke at you Amy, but i feel that people arent reading other posts or using the search facility... I have, and many other people keep posting about the same thing over and over again.. im not saying this is bad but it drives me and a few others mad..

I agree with you kim.

Maybe it would be an idea to have a forum with more sub-sections so that not everything ends up in an endless list.

Suggestion for sub-topics could be :
- Beginners Section
- Setups, filters, substrates etc..
- Sickness, parasites, ....
- Axolotl requirements, food, etc...
- Pictures ...

cheers
Andre

i did have a look o the site via one of the search engines for something about anchor worm and it came out with nothing so i posted this up. that link took me to something about planeria (which i actually have too but thats irrelivant). anyway, i thought id look again and i actually found a post about them. sorry to be a neusence. i took a picture of one of the worms i managed to get out last night ill post up in a sec, just in case you find it interesting

Andre,

Thats what i was thinking...

If no one sees this tread (mod wise) I'll speak to Mik and John to see what they have to say.

It's an idea Kim, please put it to John. But far better is the encouraging the use of the SEARCH function. The endless does archive after a month or so and all the info is retained.

Why not. Mik has the power
happy.gif
. I can do it though if you like.

ok i'll give it a go but please be prepared to pick up a few pieces John if I goof-up.

Cheers

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back