Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Platforms...?

S

shelly

a couple of weeks ago i was think of getting a turtle (changed my mind for the moment) but i did some research and found platforms you sucker onto the tank glass. was thinking of getting one for my axie tank and was just wondering if anyone else had already thought of that and if their axies used it? its a lot of money to waste on a lazy axie if he wont like it.

(you can see how bored ive been this week by the number of posts ive done....note to self.....get a life)

J

jennifer

An axolotl won't use it. Your money would be better spent on some plants or other underwater hiding places for the axie.

S

shelly

the platforms would be under water not above. ive noticed that sometimes they like being on different levels.

K

kaysie

Shelly, I built a shelf in my axolotl tank to increase surface area. They rarely used it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!