Planted Axie Tank Finished

S

stipe

Hey,

I finaly finished my planted tank. I think it looks natural enought. I love the black sand i recon its beter that any other. The sand (well it isnt exactly sand but really fien gravel) is made for plants anyway.I got some pictures at the end of the paragraph. Also i add plant food tablets in the ground and add plant suplaments(liquid form) into the water. The plant suplament is this one...
49263.jpg

Wat does the 0.15, 0, 0 mean (is that the phosphate etc in it).

Anyway here are picture of my tank. Squidy(white albino male) and mala(female golden albino). Bare with me on the quality
happy.gif
49264.jpg

49265.jpg

49266.jpg

49267.jpg

49268.jpg

very nice stipe. looks like you have the same log thing as mine, except mines in the oscar tank. are you sure the goldens female? she looks rather slim. nice gravel too reminds me of cookies and cream icecream for some reason- and yes most people do think im strange lol. good work!

lol it does ay...

Thts my problem the females about 7-9 months old and slimmer than the male. Ones a male ones a female. One laid spermathores on eggs. So definatly male:female. But i dont know which is which
happy.gif
. Squidy has a biq cloaca(or waterver) adn mala hasn't got one? i'll get pics later if my camera actualy works. The funny thing is that the camera is the best in its range and its still blurry(only when i take pics of my tank). any sugestions on how to make it not?

Stipe, it looks very nice
happy.gif
Nice and colorful. the green plants are a nice contrast against the dark sand.

Hey Stipe, looks great!
Also, quick question - where did you get that fine gravel from? Just your average pet shop/auqarium?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back