Filter too small or no??

B

bookie

i just bought a filter for my tank. its an internal. a small one. i thought about getting a medium one but it looked to big and it doesn't have a dial to control how much water comes out. the Small one its already powerful. it came with a spray bar and some tube.
42958.jpg

42959.jpg

it seems like a swordfish filter , it depends if it´s powerful enough to filter your water what size is the tank, and your filter is up to how many lts?

i dont know how big the tank is. someone gave it to me and forgot. i think its 5-7. but i dont know how many lts it can do. it was in japanese.

I recognize this filter it seems like it´s a filter that filters tanks from 50 up to 100 l , see how many liters you put in your tank and if it is up to 100 liters well it is good for know but, try to get a external filter cause it is less messy and it´s a lot better that a internal one, in my opinion.

im getting an internal spray bar filter and there the best thing you can get for an axie (unless you want to spend 200 on a canister filter) cause they spred water flow evenly making it less stressfull for the axie.
hope it helps

i agree, spray bars arnt actually flushing water around they move the surface of the water more and create a shallow water fall, like the hangon (which i use) if you axies can be near it without their gills moving excessivly then its ok.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back