an some pollywort
36"by15"by18"
Large air driven clear-free air driven filter
an a resun king l-1 internal filter with a spraybar
river scene back drop
3 mediuym to large axolotls
now i just need a light
36119.jpg

That is really nice looking... I'm just not thrilled with the small pebble substrate but it looks fantastic!! Good job!

mmm small pebbles look a bit dodgy but i suppose theyll be eating out of that dish. wish i could be botherd planting my tank! looks great *jealous look*

Honestly ive neva had a problem with axies eating the substrate an ive neva found substrate in there fecal matter if they get some in there mouth they just spit it out

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back