Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Alive food now Dead food

J

jay

I just got a knew axie today and the pet shop assistant told me that it was getting fed earthworms. I feed my axie frozen blood worms. So my question is will my new axie eat the blood worm cause so far he has just pecked it a couple of times then swam back a bit

S

sophie

Just give him time to settle it may be best to give him 24 hours to settle in first then just keep persevering my axie had only ever been fed on blood worm but I have now with a little time and effort got him to eat bits of muscle from my hand he loves it but as I always say variety is the spice of life so give him time and a few different things to try you will soon find that they are generally no fussy eaters if it can fit in their mouth it will get eaten including gravel as in the case of my Elroy lol

J

jay

Thanks sophie. I might vary their diets if i can get my hands on any earthworms. So then they have earthworms and bloodworms and pellets.
wink.gif

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!