Tetra foods

G

gabriela

Hi!!
I'm having a hard time finding salmon pellets here in Brasil...I found these "cichlid sticks" (it's like fish pellets), for carnivorous fish - floating sticks. It's from that brand "Tetra", does anyone know it? Is it ok to give my axie this? Maybe I should just try...

oi, como você é do brazil,decidi escrever em portugues , eu pessoalmente uso NUTRAFIN PASTILHAS, para peixes de fundo, sei que ai no brazil é distribuido por Hagen. Eles adoram, e tem tudo o que eles precisam,mas não use só esses comprimidos, varie a alimentação com bloodworms, blackworms, minhoca da terra.

hi , after seen your profile , i´ve notice that you probably didn´t speak portuguese , but as I said above I personally use NUTRAFIN PELLETS, and they eat it just fine , and as you may know you have give different stuff too, as blood worms, black worms, earthworms...sorry...

Eu falo portugues sim!!
Vou procurar estas pastilhas aqui. Obrigada! Vou tentar tambem variar um pouco... Mas ele parece ter gostado destes sticks.

axolots precisam, tal como nós de uma alimentação variada, pois cada alimento tem uma diferente fonte de vitaminas, proteinas e gorduras, se o seu axolotl estiver muito magro dê-lhe tubifex, pois é rico em gordura , mas não muito pois axolotls têm tendência a desenvolver problemas hepáticos.

Out of respect for everyone on the forum who DOESN'T speak portuguese, since you both speak english, I think it would be better if you stuck to a language everyone else understands. Plus, if someone comes along later and wants the answer to the same question, and it's in portuguese, they'll have to ask the same question again.

sorry Joan, it wasn´t my propose to disrespect anyone , but I wrote the same message in english, and only wrote the other in portuguese cause it´s not everyday that you find here someone that speaks portuguese, sorry if I disrespect someone.

Hey, I think my brother would be thrilled to see the posts in Portuguese ^_^ He speaks it fluently. I'll have to direct him to this post, he would be very happy ^_^ I think it's ok to post threads in another language as long as their is also an english translation because those who visit the forum and speak Portuguese and do not speak english or very well, it will help them ^_^

No one's intention here was to disrespect or use a language that no one understands...Sorry...
It's just surprising to find people that speak portuguese like this...
Anyway, the question was in english and the answer was too - so I don't think anyone will be damaged or loose any information.
happy.gif
happy.gif

Thanks for the attention given regarding my question about the food!

Joao (sorry, can't figure out accents!), Gabriela, no worries, just thought I'd point it out. Good luck.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back