Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Grimace and Mr. Nibbles, the doubly duo

R

rheann

a few hours ago I put Grimace in the tank with Mr. Nibbles. Grimace had shown so much improvement, he eats like an elephant now! It's great! He also poos a lot now, so I figured he was healthy enough to put in the tank with Mr. Nibbles, which I am thinking of changing mr. Nibbles name to something else. His name was temperary anyway until I could think up something really creative. It was funny. I put him in the tank after I let him ajust to the water in a baggy, and he settled in pretty well. Mr. Nibbles just sort of ignored him, then after a while they got really close to each other and spoked each other and swam off in different directions. It was sort of funny. Now they are both settled with each other it would seem, they don't fight, and they seem to like each others company. I am wondering, was it too early to put him in? I hope not. My White Axolotl wont be going into the tank until his arm grows back more because I don't want him handicapped going into a tank with Mr. Nibbles. He's very verasious when it comes to eating, attacking my turkey baster and what not. I love Axolotls, they're so fun
happy.gif

N

natasha

They are so crazy when it comes to food!! Shorties attacked the fish net last night when I was scooping up poo. I couldn't get it back off her I just had to wait for her to realise she could not eat the netting as hard as she tried.

R

rheann

Mr. Nibbles tried to eat my finger! It scared me so bad, he just wouldn't let go then finally did and just kept trying to attack my hand as i was attempting to feed Grimace, Than Grimace did the same than, then at MR. Nibbles then they just scared each other. I tell ya, Axies have some strange behavior, but it was really funny lol.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!