Weird axy pics

R

rodney

Post all your weird axy pics here. I wanna see some weird axys. eg piebald, siamese, blue guys etc.
Heres one for starters- a webbed foot. Not that weird for axies, but thats all I've got.
27275.jpg

I decided to bring up this old post because I thought it was quite an interesting post

My Axie Titus has a lot of extra toes growing on one foot. I can't tell how many, or it some might be skin flaps? It's really weird. I am guessing that it happened due to a tank mate biting her.

Hey that’s the same as my males I think, I’ve been trying to take a pic but haven’t got any clear ones yet
dizzy.gif

My guy has an extra toe on one foot,and some webbed toes on all of his feet,he also has a curve missing out of his tail which seems to grow with him,it has a skin tag hanging off,also grows...Will try to get a decent pic to post tonight

mine has only one gill for some strange reason but it is only a 2 weeks old larva i hope it will survive because it will be soo cool.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back