Another 2 wild type axolotls...
ha.ha.ha..ha...ha.....
32950.jpg
32951.jpg
32952.jpg
32953.jpg
32954.jpg
32955.jpg

wow your sure getting yourself quite a collection, good on ya arthur. id have to say thats one of the nicest setups ive ever seen

Very nice Arthur. The tank looks beautiful. I am glad you found a source for axolotls
happy.gif

Yeah, that is a great setup Arthur. Your axolotls are looking very nice as well.

My little axolotls about the same size look exactly like yours
cool!!
What do you feed your's ?

(Message edited by ammu_188 on March 25, 2005)

wow thats kool. really good colours too. the albino. is so.... see-through. never seen one like it.

Arthur, congrats on the babies. They're looking fit and well in their new home. Just take care not to overcrowd. Remember, these guys can grow over 8inches long!

My little guy sort of looks like this color guys! just a bit lighter and not many dark spots as big, and his top part of his fin looks blue green sort of!

hey good setup. just a question, how many axies are in the tank, how big are they and how big is the tank. im looking to expand myself

Is it just me or do they look rather unusual for axolotls? Could they possibly be another form of larval salamander? Anyways, they sure are cute enough.

Look like axolotls to me. You don't find too many leucistic larvae of anything but axolotls.

Hi Arthur!

BEAUTIFUL set-up. Lovely axies. I LOVE the first pic especially. How did you get "matching axie rocks"?!!! Just genius!
happy.gif

as anne-marie said they don't look like axies to me the head is Slimmer and longer than one of an axie but it could just be that they are juveniles or maybe in west oz axies look Different. i will post some pics of my two axies later on.}

my juveniles look the same shape as them and they are definately axies! lol.

Mmm. As Joan said, the leucistic larvae ain't that common. Good point.

Maybe it is the angle of the shots that makes them look that way? but still very cute axies.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back