I hate waiting

K

krystal

Well.. I was hoping today to post pictures of my new axies in the gallery, but unfortunately I won't be able to get them because I can't travel in the snow. It really sucks that I've been looking forward to this for so long, and now I have to wait even longer. Anyone else have to wait a ridiculously long time to get their little guys?

Waiting is just a part of life. No need stress out rushing, everything falls into place eventually.

I waited several years until I found my other axolotls. Don't stress it out.

AnnMarie is right, patience is important with salamanders. I got lucky finding my axolotls after about 4 years. One of the vendors at a reptile show I go to had a jar with about a dozen leucistics. Then I found a guy with a jar full of all different colors. I bought 14 in a month, and was planning on getting more, but it was almost a year before I found more.

In a few years from now you'll certainly look back and be glad you waited as long as you did.

Ok, no more pouting for me! The weather let up on me, and I managed to pick up my babies today from Jacob! Thanks! They're gorgeous! I'll be posting pics in the gallery soon!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back