Rap Died This Morning

S

sarah

I woke up to find him bloated and the end of his tail was bleeding.
I took him out and put him into a container, and all the air/gas (i dunno), came rushing out from his mouth, and his belly shrank back to normal.
buttercup and daddy are fine.
Im buying a nice pot from target today and a nice cacti or suculent plant for him today.
he gave me the best smiles, burps, stares, yawns, poses and the best 2 years.
Love u babyboy R.I.P
77466.jpg

77467.jpg

So sorry to hear that Sarah, I too lost my Crunchie this morning, he hadnt been ok for awhile I suspect. he'd been in the fridge for the last few days. May Rap and Crunchie RIP in the big river in the sky. Your Rap looks like my Chokito that I got today to fill the gap in my heart left by Crunchie. God love axies.

Oh my goodness that is so sad, for both of you. I was a Crunshie fan also. My condolences to you both. Was it sudden deaths or were they suffering from some other ailment first?

my boyfreinds betta just died and one of my bumble shrimps recently died too. It is such a shame when a friend goes away, especialy when they are loved and taken great care of.

rap died suddenly, he was fine, he was standing on daddys head with one foot and the other one pointing up and his arms to the side, b4 i went to bed. daddy and buttercup look so sad, they keep looking in his cave, its like if they are looking for him.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back