Help

J

jason

The worst has come to the worst as you know one of my axies aint doing well the other is fine the one thats sick is getting worse and i need him to go to someone that knows what they are doing they are getting really stressed out as i have just moved over christmas and then i have to move again next week. i have tried to keep him in the fridge and hes been in now since before christmas. I live in the swindon area and i would like them to go to someone that has some axolotl back ground. i have no other option and think this is my best option if you are interested please contact me on here or jayrod51@tiscali.co.uk thanks
sad.gif

How big is he/she, what is wrong with it, and would you be able to deliver?
(I would pay for petrol if I'm able to take him/her on)

As in other thread, Spyyk won't put up with smaller animals. Seems fine with bigger/older ones however.
Also as an afterthought, what sex is he/she?

they are both males about 8.5 inches big im not sure whats wrong with one of them i saw these white worms in the tank then he just started going red so i took him out and put him into the fridge now hes got some sort of blood clot on his tail and i think they are both getting stressed out im changing the water everyday but nothing getting any better

(Message edited by yabbie on January 05, 2007)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back