Transformed Axolotls

K

kim

I have a question on Transformed Axolotls , once transformed has anyone had the experience of them breeding ?
If so , do their eggs naturally produce young that Transform ?

Look forward to hearing anyone's comments in this regard.
Best Regards ,
Ambystoma (Sydney)

PS Thanks for your feedback Andy

er... if you reasearch on their genetics, naturally if a manage to get 2 adult morphed axies to breed their children will be more likly to morph, since they have a larger percent of a successful morph. but getting 2 adult morphys to breed is extremely hard, i met this guy which is trying to do so, he said that his ones morphed naturally and is a pair but he doesnt want to risk breeding since it gives alot of stress to the creature, and i heard taht it was successful once but the female died while trying to lay eggs, i think its because of over stress, and the eggs were hardly fertillised.

so anyone will tell u that its not a good thing to try breeding morhpys, it also wont be a happy family even if it was successful, but hey its ur choice.

er... this is secondary information not mine so im not too sure if they are correct but it gives u something to think about

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back