Just an idea

R

rob

do u think it would be a good idea to make it so u have to "register" to be able to use this site.
that way u wont get clowns like this poker <font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> and Mike messing up the board !!!
or were we hacked ? grrr...
some stupid people have nothing better to do with there lives i spose !

It probably wouldn't matter either way, if someone wants to get in badly enough they will... So did either of them actually post? can see that they have brought old threads to the head of the lists but cant see any posts... Hmm definitely some weird people out there!

yes they did, i saw links that that poker character posted early this morning but notice they have since been removed. Real pain in the ....

Rob, Mike East is a mod on the forum, he wasn't messing up the board, I think his name showed up because he was deleting Poker's posts. Have a look at Caudata.org news and announcements, there is a topic on the spamming there.

I also have to add, what kind of pathetic individual would hack into this forum, that has helped so many people.

ah ok i saw the name mike numerous times but no post so thought the site had been hacked.
i did click on a cpl of pokers links to see what it was and they were nothing, or my comp blocked the sites they lead to.
there are always people out there prepared to "try" mess things up on web sites etc no matter how pathetic they may be !

i emailed mike yesturday and asked him if he could do anything about that poker joker because it was very annoying, i think you can only read mikes posts if you are a moderator thats why we cant read them, i was home all day yesturday and spent most of the day on the net and as fast as mike was deleting the posts this poker joker was reposting, what a loser joker poker is.

In all honesty, its probably a bot anyway.
Same deal as the people who send spam by email - out to make an easy buck.

I WISH THIS LOSER WOULD LEAVE THE FORUM ALONE!!
nono.gif
nono.gif

im not sure if its my puter but on his and mikes posts when i go to look at them their new ones dont come up? is this cause theyre not there and theyve done something freaky to it to make it look like theres a post there?

Sharn, i'm pretty sure this is where Mike "admin" has deleted pokers posts and because he has gone in to delete it, it's shows as most recent

i was away for a bit, what was this dude doing? hopefully they get it sorted aye! keep it up admins, your doing well!

he "they" were posting a link on every topic "spam"
i clicked on the links but it sent me no where or my comp blocked em..
thats why i suggested about having to register to use this site as it would make it harder for them...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back