Kissing axolotls?!?!?!

A

alex

hi, i have recently seen my two axies kissing each other!?!? has anyone else seen there axies do this. it looks soooo funny!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

yep! i catch mine stealing kisses from eachother quite a bit!!! it's so gorgeous!!!
51632.jpg
51633.jpg
51634.jpg

Oh my goodness they are so adorable!! And now comes the temptation of adopting another axolotl...

and i just thought i'd show you who my fat kitty cat is in love with!!!!!!
angel.gif

51641.jpg
51642.jpg

haha jasmine- too cute.. id post a pic of my cats love but you dont want to see her snuggled up to a ratty old piece of cardboard...

hehehe, i've got three axie's, my boyfriend calls them my staxies because they're always sitting on top of each other.

Haha,staxies!That's great!!My 2 are always running their noses down each others side,like they are smelling eachother,and "dance" around,(swim next to eachother,courting I think?)it's quite sweet.They also climb over eachother,total disrespect for their tankmate!Lol.
smile6.gif

Okay folks,
I have said it in other threads on this forum and will say it again here (for some reason, this seems to be a reoccuring issue in the axolotl forum)

This is not a cat site, this is not a dog site, this is not a ferret site or a bird site, this is a caudate site and posts need to be caudate related. Posts need to be about the discussion of caudates and caudate related topics.

Any further off topic posts may be deleted.

Ed

Apologies from me Ed. I'm new here and all the other forums I am on require an introduction and some sort of get to know you stuff so that's what I did here. I thought it would be good manners before I jumped in asking questions to make sure I wasn't a total stranger. I hope I am forgiven
kiss.gif

Although I must admit, a lot of Axie owners are cat owners too, how bizarre!

Meow

Very true sarah
happy.gif

My cat looks at the big empty tank, sniffin around it and then she gets this confused look on her face, likes shes thinking "where did they go?"
She does not know that they are at my b/f house in the bar fridge LOL

I rarely find my boys apart, they are constantly lying on each other, in the "kissing" pose or right next to each other (their bellies touching at the sides) - ITS SO CUTE!
I came home to feed them one day to find Midus'(the golden) arms on top on Fruity's (wildtype colour) neck, just behind his gills. It was a spin out! Just as l got my camera they moved (very disappointing, it was so cute. They looked like they were hugging each other). I havent seen it again just yet
sad.gif

Ive taken so many photos of them, i feel like im the damn paparazzi!! LOL

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back