WOOOHOOOOO.... full on day.....

C

charles

Got up. rearranged lounges at home. both of them. Cleaned out the old smaller tank. cleaned out the newer used 2 ft. cleaned kitchen, bedroom, bought from three different pet stores: filter, air pump, sand, plants, big tunnel ornament, full 5 way test kits, 4 silver sharks, 3 medium size goldfish, food, rocks for the small tank, and an accidental feeder fish. found the source of my next axies for when the tank is cycled. They had a gold mottled with grayish spots, and a white with blueish eyes (luestic?) Told them I'd like a male and female in around a month.

Small tank is set up with a couple of cool silver sharks, and one white goldfish. At the local petstore I got the goldfish and accidentaly grabbed a cool feeder or baby fish. looks cool with purple rocks and lights in my room. Just for half the fish for now, but for the baby yabbies my flatmate gave me that are in the big tank.

Big tank is set up and running. Little tank is great. Photos to come... :D

I need photos, lol, i want to see your tanks.

I wish i could spend as much money as you did for your tanks
sad.gif
, lol
happy.gif

I'll post pics of my new salt water tanks im making, im going to make it look like the great barrier reef, with the anenomies (if thats how u spell it), clown fish and all the oter little reef goers, lol.

Wasn't meant to be an expensive exercise, it just sorta turned out that way. Water is slowly clearing up, gonna start testing the water today so I can see how it all settles in. Too a few rocks out of my flatmates tank to try to help it cycle better.

Yeh charles, post some pics as soon as your able - love to see all these tanks.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back