Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Cute emoticons

R

rheann

Awwwwwwwwwww those are so cute! You're into anime and Manga too? I love that stuff!

Totally going to see if I can get one or more of those on my site when it is up^__^ It will be so awsome! XD

C

charlotte

they are cute and yes i love some animes and mangas, your sig says that your site is nearly up, what's it about?
wacko.gif

R

rheann

I can't get my computer to download them properly. What do I do?

I converted them to a zipped file and compressed file, but it won't do anything beyond that. Can anyone give me some pointers? I'm totally going to put a link on my site back to the cute site
happy.gif

Charlotte - My story is fantasy based
happy.gif
. I'm still waiting to get my user name and password from my host. Hopefully monday or so lol.

I can email you the five first pages if you would like to read them, or if you would like to wait to read it on the site, I'll put a link to it in my signature
happy.gif

R

rob

all i did was right click on the pic and "save as"
and saved to desktop as a "GIF" file them upload in the normal way... "i use firefox browser" much better than IE...

C

charlotte

i like firefox better too. :B

Hey Rheann, i'd love to read them! can i PM you my e-mail address?
talker.gif

D

denise

ha ha funny emicons. i set one as a background on my computer and set it to tile and now i have a hundred dancing emicons. its very funny

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1