Toilet story found!

wtf? the escapades of the toilet axolotls. must have given the plumber one hell of a fright. probably made him wonder what the heck they were eating.

how can you flush an axolotl? duuuuude that's low. if it was clogging up the pipes they must have been trying to get back up?

I was thinking a few weeks back that the water from the house is probably really not as bad as you think when it ends up in the septic tank. Every time you use a sink you probably add a gallon of water down there in average. and when you take a shower, its something like 10-12 gallons. The soap per water ratio is probably not that high, however the wash machine and the toliet are a diffrent kind of issue. There is bacteria that break poop down, and that must have been what happened, those axies are dam lucky!

Thanks Sharn!
happy.gif
I shared it with my husband, What a terrible way to go, getting flushed down a toilet and surviving it!

yeah it is. the poo axolotls.

i won't go into what our septic tank is like. even bacteria has a hard time getting established in there. :-|

septic tanks are baaaaadd...

lol ours just collapsed when we drove over it. its in our driveway but was never filled in when the town went off septic tanks.
we were driving down and felt a pot hole, got out and looked and holy moly! we have a 6 foot deep hole in our driveway. we smashed the dirt away to find a lid had collapsed and the other 3 were cracked so we smashed them all in and are waiting for it to be re-filled. were damn lucky our car didnt go through it!

<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>. literally. you had a septic tank in your driveway and could have driven into it. what a story that would have been.
sick.gif

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back