AUSSIES!!! Please read - BEST EVER!

L

lindsay

Hey guys, I found this online aquarium shop that you HAVE to check out! Cheaper than ebay I reckon!

www.theaquariumshop.com.au

If you don't already know about it, have a squiz. Their products are CHEAP AS, and postage is only $6.50 no matter how much you buy! They pretty much sell everything except aquarium decorations.

I just bought a master test kit, a 2 foot aquarium light and a couple of other little bits and pieces in preparation for getting my axies... LOVING IT, YEEEEEEEW!

Hope I've delivered good news to someone! I'm very excited in case you can't tell!
rofl.gif

That does look pretty awesome. I can't find if they have any water coolers. They seem to only have heaters. Did anyone else have luck finding one on the site?

the aquarium shop doesnt do em, but the link i gave does, ull have to copy and paste it into ur browser

Thanks guys.

I never would have found that on my own.
I agree it is cheaper than ebay. The total postage cost is a great idea.

Hi Stipe! The Aquarium Shop definitely accept money orders. That's how I paid for my first order
happy.gif

Hi Rob, my first order took a week and the second order took 6 days... It would probably be quicker delivery for you though because you closer to the east coast than me. It takes longest to get to WA
happy.gif

geez 6 days is a long time
sad.gif

i get all my comp parts interstate and never usually any longer than 2 days... west coast would make a bit of difference but u wouldn't think 4 days
sad.gif

Rob - everything takes that long to get to WA from over east... It's really not that long and think of the $$$ you'll save!!! Plus it won't take that long to get to you coz you live closer
happy.gif

MELBOURNE PEOPLE! I have two axolotls FREE to good home from northern suburbs,pick up only- about 6cm long born this year, wild type colour
contact g.thomas@hfi.unimelb.edu.au

Heya Thomas, but this isn't the place to post adds. The trade/buy/sell area.

~John

I placed and order in.....I must say its cheaper than in petshops..Now i wait for my order to arrive
happy.gif

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back