Update (:

M

maja

Hi all, its long time since ive been here so i wanted to make an update.

I have two Leucistic axies. I finally found a name for my Female axie, Kaida that means Little dragon i think its the best name ever
happy.gif
haha.. my male name is Ecko. they have both grown to about 20cm !
And i think i know theyre a girl and boy, one of them is so much bigger and rounder than the other, and the "thin" one has a bigger cloaca.
Ecko sits under his cave all day long and if anythings gets behind his nose he will eat it right away(even its a poo) LOL, but Kaida just smells and sits a little and think if its food and shes alot more calm, theyre great and so fun ! Theyre tank is a little empty at the moment, i need some bigger sand cas my sand right now kills the plants. and i have alot of plants now :D thats just waiting to be planted in the tank
happy.gif
i also have plans for them , i want to make an aquaterrarium with frogs over them in a bigger tank..
happy.gif
cant wait.
This is an old pic, but isnt he cute :D

50486.jpg

At last i wish you all a marry christmas
rofl.gif

(Message edited by dukke on December 24, 2005)

I love the black and pink gills, so cute, and Merry Christmas, Maja!
happy.gif

sorry I don't know if this is a stupid quesiton, but are you planning on breeding them?

no thats not a stupid Question, but im not planning anything, i dont have any time or money for that and theyre also siplings i think..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back