Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Abuse

C

charlotte

I hate it how people would go and hurt their axolotls (or any other animal). My sisters friend was telling me how a girl she knows, axolotl went mouldy and left it to die. She rescued 2 axolotls the other day because their owners were tipping alcohol in the water.

nono.gif

(Message edited by hollets on December 27, 2005)

R

rob

unfortunately there are some stupid thoughtless
people out there who have nothing better to do with there time "i would love to catch one of em" !!!
when i was a kid some "animal" captured my pet dog
"Australian terrier" and burnt it's eyes with cigaretes how u could do such a thing has got me !!!
SICK.............

S

sin

i remember going to a public swimming pool as a child and having some teenagers throw a frog around for fun, some ppl are just horrible.

V

vanessa

i remember hearing on the news that some teenagers dowsed a kitten in petrol and then set in on fire! i think that they should bring bak the death penalty for people like that!
angry.gif
or atleast give them servere punishment!

T

tina

Thats just awful! It happened too in the small town my boyfriend comes from. Some 25 years olds put a cat on fire with petrol and let it run across the square on new years eve like a live firework until it died! I wish someone would put them on fire!

R

rob

i think what ever they do to these animals should be done to them !!! IE: set them on fire and c how they like it...

R

rheann

Vanessa... I saw that video....

It was so horrible. I have to say though after I saw it, I was so depressed I could not eat for three days, I cried for four days, and I never actually got over it. I was so depressed and sick in my heart I could hardly function.... But the worst part of that was, that the kids had put that kitten in a cage and locked it, then set it on fire and the kitten could not get out and it suffered a horrible painful death inside that cage. It was the cruelest thing I had ever seen done, or heard of a human being do to an animal. I have also seen other videos of people doing terrible things to dolphins, chickens, cows, and pigs and also stray cats and dogs.

Humans to me are the worst beings on the planet.

If anyone comes across that video I saw, don't watch it, you will become like I did, and you will never get over it. I'm sorry if what I typed was too graphic to some readers, I just needed to put in my two cents.

J

jeff

How in the heck did somone capture that on video?? In a small town near me, I found out that 2 teenager decided to shoot a local dog with a bow and arrow, proceding to remove the arrow and do it again. horrible. However they did get in alot of trouble and I beleive they are now in jail, allthough probably for not long enough, but they were 18 so lets assume they will be there for a while. I always say let the punishment fit the crime, burn a cat to death, and somone douses you with gas and sends you for a run around the town. People are truly the evilist being on the planet.

M

maja

i remembered a story about some guys here in denmark, they have been around 16years old. they played football with some rabbits, and after they were hurt so much they couldnt do anything they putted them in a lake untill they drunked..
nono.gif
how could anyone do that !?!?!?!? .. im so mad..

(Message edited by dukke on December 27, 2005)

A

apryl

Recently in NZ on the news a guy was finally convicted of cruelty.An old lady he boarded with had her dog go missing,the guy had been demanding money from her,and when she couldnt pay her dog came back a mess.He'd put her in a freezer,she was scalded from it in patches,and he'd drilled a hole in her throat and put tar in her.After it was on the news another lady came up saying he'd done the same to her,only it was a cat,and it came back beaten with a broken jaw!The cops took ages to lay charges,I don't know why.When I saw he was going to court I cried.Finally!I too saw a kitten burnt on a security camera in London(I think),kids put glue on him and lit him.A lady I know looks after injured stray animals on her farm was given a duck who's bottom bill had been blown off by dumb kids putting fireworks in his mouth.He survived and adapted,still sad though.And,a few years ago I caught a drunk old man beating a hobbled pregnant mare(horse)til she fell down,ended up a bit of confrontation,cops involved,his excuse was she bit him!Some humans are horrible beasts.
evil.gif

C

charlotte

I'm so glad you people see it the same way as me. My sister absolutely cannot stand the way humans treat animals and neither can I she burst into tears when we were watching a video that, in one part, showed a cow being killed.

It's annoying how when people abuse an animal in a terrible way they get less of a sentence than human assault. I guess it depends on the the judge really. Police would just think you're stupid if you said an axolotl was being abused and they probably wouldn't even know what one was. :/

J

jenny

I agree with the fact that they should have done to them what they do to animals. It is so awful what goes off there has been alot of that stuff recently in uk, not long ago someone hung a dalmation dog from a tree with a proper noose and left it to die and be found by its owner, it is sickening that people get away with acts like this but it isn't much of a step from that to a person!?? I just despaire.

C

charlotte

That's aweful.
sad.gif

Definately return what they did to the creature back on to them. An eye for an eye or whatever that saying is.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!