Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Finding Nice Looking Axies

S

sam

Hey all!

Great discussions go on here about axies and it is really fascinating.

My question is; I have one axelotl (black) and I am after a second strange, weird and colourful axie to be it's friend, I see some of your display pics and they are really interesting finding them in those colours. Does anyone know where I can find a strange, weird and colourful axie??? At a pet shop? Over the internet? (I live in Melbourne, Australia.)

Thanks in advance!

S

sharn

wierd as in not the normal colouring? well mate i have to say its basically luck... browsing shops is your best bet, alot of the shops are young ones though, they may be wierd coloured now but when they grow they may change. theres really no definate place to find a interesting one,its luck. maybe someone from aussie might know of someone who has one or wanting to sell theirs

S

sam

thanks, yeh i mean weird as in not the standard black, albino, yellow and grey. please someone help!

C

charles

I've seen a few nice one at local pet stores in sydney. Pets paradise seem to have them in stock and nice ones too. the one in Bondi Junction had a nice big golden axie, a black one and this very cool looking mottled gold one. was gold with an olive-ish pattern all over it.
But yeah, shop around with your local pet stores etc.

C

cake

What you need to do is go to a store where they sell axolotls and ask who their supplier is. If you give them a call you can put a reserve on an axolotl and ask them what types they do and what colour you're after.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!