Could this be a bite ?

M

maja

yea, could this be a bite from the other axo. ?
i saw it this morning.. donnno what else it could be.. if its the other axie, what should i do ? and should i give him a saltbath ?
i think it lokks a lil strange cas of the shape..

45879.jpg

45880.jpg

yea that looks like a bite. I don't think its just a cut because of the shape, it looks like something bit that axy.

o i forgot to answer your question, i don't think you should need to give it salt baths as it will heal on its own. If it looks like its not healing then you might consider going with salt baths, sorry for having to post again.

okai, will it ever get close to normal again or will it get a scar ?

should grow back and not leave a mark but dont expect a over night miracle or anything? these things all take time!

yes it definitely will take time. There will be no scars or anything though.

oh okai.. the axies who was bitten also miss some more of the tail (he have always been missin that for the time ive known him) u can see it in the pic..
45910.jpg

Ha, looks like he’s saying "talk to the hand because the face isn’t hearing it”
lol.gif

Hahaha Nathan! that's so true!

He's very cute Maya! You have an axie with attitude!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back