Turkey Baster?

F

firebugjen

What *the hell* is a turkey baster? I think thats right, baster? lol

Can anyone help me on this, what is it and how does it work?

Thanks in advance

Go to Wal-Mart and they have one for a dollar. But definitely get one. It is probably the most used tool I havve for my axies. It is great for picking up messes and picking up lost food etc.

My Mom has gone mad cause I took hers
lol.gif

seems to think that christmas is around the corner and that she hasnt got enough time to get a replacement...
dizzy.gif
biggrin.gif

hmm...i now know what a turkey baster is, haha thanks everyone, but we dont have Wal-MArt in Australia, haha but thanks anyway, ill find one around im sure, byebye

I tried all the stores here to get a turkey baster, however, none were available. I asked them all if they could get some in stock some time ago. Yesterday I purchased 2 at Mitre 10. They had 3 different types in store.
Regards, Ros.

It takes a bit of practice getting use to using it, but, I've got the knack down pat now
lol.gif

ros how much were they at mitre 10? i just bought one on ebay for $10, in the kitchen shops theyre like $15 etc

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back