The gills, oh the gills...

A

andy

There's something about axolotls. The smoothness...the...I don't know....sordidness. I have a late night otter forum...we dress up, no tongues though mister...axolotls...me...axolotls...energy...

I'll have what he's having.
alien.gif
Better make it three.

Notice how Andy Newman and Mike Rees have the same IP address? weird.

yeah joan i noticed that too.. his name made me remember the post about the play. whats this dude playing at? andy/mike whats up?

Same IP as "Herman G. Axolotl" as well. One person, multiple identities. This sounds like a case for the AxolotlSquad!

Hero Joan, one member of the Squad's been in... and lost interest. Awayyyy.. .

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back