Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

The big give-away

A

anne-marie

For Perth, Australia forum users only - I can't get rid of my larvae fast enough so if anyone wants an white, albino or brown wild type axy (around 15-20 cm in length, 6 mths old now) please contact me via email at waltoc@iinet.net.au. There is a limit and some conditions - such as having a cycled tank ready. But otherwise it's FREE. Email if interested.

A

anne-marie

Albinos have been sold now - white and brown wildies still available. See below, size just under 20 cm nose to tip. Axies are free but I would appreciate $5 for fuel (delivery if you like
happy.gif
)
34898.jpg

L

leah

I'd love another wild-type, but I'm in SA
sad.gif

You wouldn't be planning a road trip by any chance?
biggrin.gif

A

anne-marie

Er, no. The Nullabor ain't really axolotl friendly
smile7.gif
. And it would take a bit more than $5 for fuel!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1