Bali Passed Away

B

brendan

This morning i when i awoke i went over to check on Bali to see how she was holding up. As soon as i got there she had a big swim around. I went out of the room and came back and she had passed away. I think she was saying good bye to me.

I made up a coffin for her with flower petals lining in the bottom of it so she had something nice to rest on. And on the top and sides i wrote some blessings.

I buried her in my front garden.

Spot and Bubbles have been sitting staring out the front of the tank all morning. I think they know that something is wrong as their sister aint in there with them. Poor guys.

I still have no idea what actually happened to her but what i think it was she had a immune system deficite that made her suseptable to any little thing. Like AIDS in humans.

Bali will be missed by myself and all my family.

I love you Bali.

Miss ya.

(Message edited by brendan on March 03, 2005)

Sorry to hear about Bali
sad.gif

Oh no... First it's me with Dragoon II and now it's you with Bali... I made a coffin for my Dragoon II too and put pink flowers on top of his grave next to Dragoon I. I'm very sorry for your loss too.
sad.gif
cry.gif

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back