Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Sorry for all people

A

arthur

Firstly, i'm very sorry to all the people who have reply my post.

1) Please don't argue of my post, because we also love axolotls & i've know my fault

2) I'm sorry that my english is no good, and maybe make your misunderstand and read it difficult.

3) Before,In hong kong i have know some aqua-shop they import fish and frog is by courier or find some people hand carry to hong kong, so...i deem that axolotls also can transport by the same way.

4) Before 5 years, hong kong can find axolotls easily, but at these two years (Axolotls legislate to export to another country), so very difficult to find it at hong kong and asia.

5) Please forgive all the fault by me~

6) Last month, i've find some Axolotls in hong kong, but when i ask for some people to prove, i know that they are not Axolotls. It really make me upset and disappointed.

7) Attached two pic for your reference~

8) Wish all the people enjoy the time of Axolotls

31132.jpg
31133.jpg

S

sharn

i think if you search hard enough you should be able to find some!! maybe you could ask the shop that orders in the animals to order im some axolotls for you? im sure theyd be happy to. nothings your fault! some people get touchy sometimes because they love theirs so much. you didnt cause any fights. any how good luck and i hope you find some!! make sure you read up about them lots first!! and ask us some questions if you dont understand something.... cya!
happy.gif

D

denise

arthur you dont need to apologise about your post if anything i should apologise to you cause we got totally of track as to what you were really saying and that was that you are looking for axies as pets, so i apologise. dont worry about your english we all understand that you are talking about axies, thats what we are all talking about, ha ha. i hope you find some as they are wonderful creatures and i love mine very much. good luck with your search and keep us up to date as to how you are progressing.

M

mik

It's a little hard to tell because the photo is small. But that doesn't look like a typical axolotl to me. I would guess it's another ambystomid possibly a tiger salamander.

J

jennifer

The photo on the left is the larva of a warty newt (Paramesotriton). There is no question about this, they are the only kind of larva with that coloration. The photo on the right is another kind of newt/salamander larva, probably some kind of Cynops.

C

cynthia

Arthur - even though they are not axolotls they are very nice. I love the one on the left.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1