Pito, mighty hunter

H

heather

Pito is my little golden albino, he has been living peacefully with a snail for quite some time.just hte other day i noticed my snail was moving slow, not just slow like a snail...really slow, after a closer examination i noticed that his main antennae things were quite shorter, then i looked at pito and noticed an antennae thing in his mouth!
LOL!
Little pito had a bit of a dissagreement with the snail! hope the snail is okay!

hehehhehe
rofl.gif

Lol, mine have tried to eat Edward, my snail as well, but the snail's too quick for them and shuts itself up with his little trapdoor
biggrin.gif
Falkor's given up on it, and the snail now shares Falkor's tunnel with her. Uma (Aximander) on the other hand, still stalks the snail, hoping she'll catch it off guard...

My snail does that little
"hah i closed my trap door, now you cant get me"
thing, but i guess pito is pretty fast! i believe he is also blind! heh, stupid snail!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back