Your axolotls

A

amy

I feel like talking about my axy, so i thought i'd make a thread about it to allow all the users out there to tell us all about their axy's and what they love so much about them. Post pictures if you have them.

At the moment, i only have one axy, a female (I think) called Sam. I've had her for a few months and absolutely adore her. Axolotl's are just such great pets, i love how they have their own personalities and they're so quirky. I feed Sam on Axy pellets, worms and occasionally frozen beef heart. She loves eating worms and i love feeding them to her, it's so fun, even though i do feel sorry for the worms sometimes!

So, tell us all about your axy's and what's so great about them.
happy.gif

Welcome to the group Amy. Check out some of the threads on the Axie gallery. Some really nice piccys to be seen.

Sounds like your doing really well with Sam.

I have 9 axies, 2 leaucistic, 2 melanoid, 2 golden albino, 2 wildtype and 1 albino. All have names and idetifiable personalities. Great aren't they.

Hi Amy!

Welcome to our humble home!

I have two axies, one is Jynx a leaucistic and the other is Crumble a wildtype.

If you would like to see pics of my axies got to the RIP thread in Sick Axie, there you will also find pictures of Spunky who sadly died
sad.gif

We want to see pictures of your baby!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back