Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Bio Teacher looking for help

E

ed

I am a biology teacher in the Chicago area(Illinois, United States)> I am in the process of setting up a display in which I am hoping to place axolotls, waterdogs or sirens. I have a number of displays set up already, but I think this would be one to really garner the interest of the students. Does anyone know of a reliable place to get these at reasonable prices? I would prefer a local breeder, but I am willing to consider all options.

I am generally looking for a place to get a variety of amphibians as well, as they make very interesting display inhabitants.

Thanks for any help

M

mik

Ed, moved your message to this new thread to keep discussion to a point.

Please check out and post messages in the common names section of the forums for sirens etc and see if any one can help you in there too. Your probably best to start a new thread in the ones your interested in.

J

jennifer

Dave Nash may know what you can find locally in the Chicago area. You can find his profile (using Search) and e-mail him.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!