The name is Silver, New on the Forum...

S

silver

Just to say hello to ye all.

Always been a great lover of animals, and have loads of different ones at home.

I have a keen interest in Axolotls and just (finally) got two of my own!

I'll be asking lots of questions I bet, like; do I have golden albino's or... and stuff like that!

For now Hiya to all, nice to meet ye...}}

Glad to have you! Ask any questions you want. Everyone here is pretty friendly. I think I'm the only grouchy old woman. lol.

Wow- read your profile and that's some amount of animals you've got there!

Welcome to the forum Silver!
<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>Quoting Joan S. on Monday 25 September 2006 - 14:21 (#POST106878):</font>

I think I'm the only grouchy old woman<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
Joan, I don't believe that, you've always managed to help me in the care of our axies in some way with your posts!

(Message edited by kapo on September 25, 2006)

Thanks lads, I feel truly welcome here...

Joan, if you are a grouchy old woman I wonder what that will make me!...LOL... Don't believe everything they say...besides, someone has to be, I might be the next with a rep to protect...more LOL...

I love your picture of the snake in a Oroboris ring position, nicely done...
happy.gif

And yes Shaun, I know I have a lot of animal friends around me and I wouldn't want to live anyway else...I love them all...
I used to have more but unfortunately, they do die
uhoh.gif

I did see that you have a little bundle of pets yourself...?

Welcome to the site, however, I am warning you, it is highly addictive. You will be driving home from work, wondering about whats new on the site...as I find myself doing more often...
Have fun!!

Yep, got a few myself. Silver, I was over in County Derry in March on Tour with my rugby club. It's lovely over there. They say that St. Columba drove all the snakes from Ireland, but you've defied him lol!

It's great here in County Kerry too, and yep, no snakes in the wild (nor moles, creatures like that never made it across during the ice age...)

Can you imagine my frustration to be passionate about reptiles, Owls and lovelies like Axie's and not being able to get them?

Well, I have now, but it took me a loooooooooooooong time...
bowl.gif

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back