Getting an avatar

E

emily

I know this isnt really an axolotl question. I have been trying to get the pic of my axie up as an avatar. I went into the 'my profile' and clicked add pic etc. There is a pic when you click on my name but it doesnt come up when i post a message. How would i go about getting the pic up as an avatar thingy?
sorry this isnt axie related
Cheers

When you are in your "edit profile" page, do you see a picture, right above where it says "Your current picture is shown above."? If so, then I have no idea why it doesn't show up on your posts. The photo needs to be maximum 150x150 pixels, but if it's larger than that, it should have been rejected when you tried to add it.

!

Im Having the same problem aswell..

proud.gif

It may be a technical problem since the forum switched servers. I'll ask John Clare.

Emily, please try posting in this thread again. I'm trying to track down the problem.

If your picture doesn't appear, try deleting it and uploading it again, then post in this thread again please.

Ok, i deleted it and then re-opened it, we'll see what happens
happy.gif
(sorry this took so long-been busy)

Cheers

it worked, i wonder why it didnt before, cheers for everybodies help

Hurray, a problem solved. Anyone experiencing the same problem should do what Emily did - use the facility in the edit your profile page to delete your old avatar and then upload it again.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back