I don't want babies but my 2 are happy!

jessica

Reaction score
Display Name
Jessica J. Miller
<font color="119911"><font face="arial,helvetica"></font>I have had a male for about 2 years now and recently a friend gave me her female and they are just sooooo happy together. I have no desire for babies at all I don't want them, but I don't want to separate the 2 I have because they are really happy together, my guy really seems much perkier now and I would like to keep them that way. Now I know eventually they will probably have babies, but if they do lay eggs will they eat them if I leave them alone or will they all grow or what do I do? I just want to be prepared so If it does happen I know what to do, or if I have to call pet stores to take babies or what. I just don't know enough about my babies to know about what happens if they have babies! Any info would be appreciated, THANK YOU!!
biggrin.gif
</font>}

just cull the eggs. your pet store might take them but... if you really dont want them just cull them or give them to someone on this site maybe. you cant be garanteed they will breed, sharns had males and females together for almost a year no with no breeding.

ohhh yeah! mine just dont care! i dont want them to breed though so maybe im sending out some freaky vibes to them haha.

this post is too late isnt it lol. i read your other one and theyve already had eggs havent they?

i hate to cull, but I will I suppose. How long do I have before they hatch? I'll look around on here & see If I can find that answer. Good luck with yours too Sharn, quit sending out those vibes, maybe they just need a little slow music and dim the lights, lol...OK thanks all
happy.gif

I have edited your post. All giveaways, trades or sales must be submitted for approval in the correct section.
Ed

(Message edited by Ed on January 16, 2006)

Heads up, you post will get edited. Offers need to go to a different part of the main caudata forum under For Sale by location.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back