Levels for water testing

T

tori-ann

could someone do me a fav tell me the levels need to be when do full water test i mean testing on everything in the water getting a new tester kit that does everything even hardness of water need the info thanks
happy.gif

Ammonia should be zero
nitrite should be zero
nitrate should be fairly low
ph preferably not below 6.5

Is that what you were asking for?

oops sorry i meant nitrate.lol.i get them 2 muddled up. but you answered it anyways. thanks :D .mine is usually 10 or 25 ish. its got up2 50 once but i test the water just before a water change so its okies.

thanks again.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back