My new frog

J

jake

i have just got my new frog and a male coming soon. and do you think this tank is good for them and im going to breed them.this is the female i have naw
url]
and her new home
url]
url]
url]
she is about 12cm and she is under the moss at the moment dose it look good

what kinda frog is it?

I think this post might get moved to the frog section just so you know

dont no the shop said it was a african bullfrog but i no its not and i cant find a frog that even looks similer
sick.gif
but there is a male coming because they were breeding before i toke his girl so i felt bad and i am naw getting him and her
lol.gif
and have all there babies to keep in an outdoor viv but about 5 juvs will stay with me indoors
lol.gif
the bigest strongest ones
lol.gif

(Message edited by fire_salamander_breeder on January 20, 2007)

but the tank is good ye it toke me about 20mins but i was just making a tempry tank but it looks cool i think
lol.gif
so naw i have 2 breeding pairs of fire salamanders(Salamandra salamandra gallaica and 2 c/b barred tiger salamanders 2006 and 8 2006 juv sharp ribbed newts = spanish type and naw thease cool frogs and they dont bit like most large frogs
rofl.gif

Jake - I'll be moving this to the anura section later. Please try to use some punctuation and maybe a spell checker when writing posts. I find it very hard to understand your posts... and I'm English. Thanks.

if you could post a picture of it someone might be able to help

there is a picture of it at the top but i will get another one
url]

Definitely Rana something hehe, don´t know the species but definitely genus Rana.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back