D. Leucomelas

K

kieron

Here is a quick pic of my male D. Leucomelas
happy.gif

68143.jpg

Nice one Kieron. One of my favourite dendrobates. Not quite D. azureus though...

Here some pics of mines. Tadpole and young ones.

Regards
Roberto

Attachments

• leucomelas juvenil.jpg
    leucomelas juvenil.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 1,239
  • renacuajo leucomelas.jpg
    renacuajo leucomelas.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 7,183
Leucs are a great frog with a beautiful call. Congrats on your babies. Whenever you get your frogs to breed, your doing everything right.

Marc

Nice leuc. In a bout a month I am going to start assembling a tank for Leucs or tincs. Never kept either before but I figure since I am breeding springtails, and FF I might as well keep try keeping of of these species.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back