Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Greetings from Portugal

mfil78

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been absent from this forum for almost a year so I'm starting a new profile (also because I can't find or remember my old username and password... :eek:).
I'm from Portugal, I'v been keeping amphibians (mostly caudata) and reptiles for some years and my main interest, besides the captive care of these animals, is their medicine, illness and health issues (also some professional interest as I'm veterinarian).
Currently I'm keeping 1 Paramesotriton fuzhongensis, 2 Triturus boscai and 4 Bombina orientalis.

Cheers

Jennewt

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome, mfil. We welcome your expertise in medical issues!

If you can remember your old username (or a few letters of it), we can find it and merge it with your new one.

mfil78

Reaction score
Hi Jennewt,

Thanks for the compliment but I'm by no means an expert in amphibian medicine! It's a very recent area in veterinary medicine and although working almost exclusively with exotic pets I still have a lot to learn with amphibians.

I believe that my old username was filipe, one of my last posts was concerning with plant fertilizers. Hope this helps!

Filipe

John

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome Filipe (and welcome back). Actually we can't restore your old account - people who had not used their accounts since the end of January 2007 had their accounts deleted to make the software transfer earlier this month easier (that was the plan anyhow, not sure it really worked out that way). Sorry!

Hi Jennewt,

Thanks for the compliment but I'm by no means an expert in amphibian medicine! It's a very recent area in veterinary medicine and although working almost exclusively with exotic pets I still have a lot to learn with amphibians.

I believe that my old username was filipe, one of my last posts was concerning with plant fertilizers. Hope this helps!

Filipe

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!