PDA

View Full Version : Hi

madelene
28th May 2007, 20:39
I am not exactly a new member, have been here a while but rarely post cos I seem to spend most of my time reading.
I keep a variety of newts and salamanders plus frogs and toads and find this place excellent for information.

Mark
28th May 2007, 21:08
Welcome Madelene! A fellow Bristolian :D. Well, I'm not actually a local but I've lived here for more than 10 years. What newts and sals do you keep?

madelene
29th May 2007, 21:51
Thanks for the welcome.
I have...
Paddle tails, Alpines, Italian crested, marbled, japanese and chinese firebellies and some baby Hong Kong warty newts.
Also 4 barred fire salamanders, 2 yellow and 2 orange phase.

You know how it is I started of with a pair of newts and the bug bite me.

What do you keep?

Mark
30th May 2007, 09:30
Orange salamandra! I'm coming round with my camera :cool:. That's quite a collection.

I keep dusky salamanders, three lined salamanders, spotted salamanders, alpine newts, marbled newts, Pyrenean brook sals, and JFBN

carpy
30th May 2007, 12:20
hi

nice to have you around madelene! and yes, will echo what mark said, that is some collection, and please get some pics of those orange fire sals up!

madelene
30th May 2007, 15:15
Thank you, you would be welcome to come have a look some time.
Meanwhile I will get some pics of them up.

John
30th May 2007, 19:43
I used to live in Bristol, do I get street cred? I was a PhD student at the University of Bristol until ~2004. In any case, welcome (belated) Madelene.

madelene
2nd June 2007, 11:39
I used to live in Bristol, do I get street cred? I was a PhD student at the University of Bristol until ~2004. In any case, welcome (belated) Madelene.

Thank you for the welcome, and sure you can be cool by association...Heehee