Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

[Closed] Early June Caption Competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
Give a caption to this photo. Funniest wins donor status for a year (if you're already a donor you get another year on top of it). Anyone can enter. By the way, it's a Cynops ensicauda popei (Gold-Dust Newt).

escapeJOHNSON.jpg

Image is copyright Tim Johnson

Last edited:

John

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
"Dude, I could so use a redbull right now"

platinum

Reaction score
Caption competition

"Since Jennifer Macke put that escape stuff on the 'net, we're all *****d!"

Or...

"Show me the way to go home...
I'm tired and I want to go to bed..."

Or...

"Phew I've gotta get the cash together for a ski lift pass."

Barry

Mike Gent

Reaction score
Give a caption to this photo. Funniest wins donor status for a year (if you're already a donor you get another year on top of it). Anyone can enter.

escapeJOHNSON.jpg
" If that brown tape holds....I will go down in history as the 1st tight ropin' Newt!"...."Oh yeah, and the 1st talking Newt too!!!"

Mike Gent

Reaction score
"Will someone tell the others to stop blowing bubbles down there....we aint got a Jacuzzi, so someone should lay off the food and give the rest of us some fresh air!"

Last edited:

trincan

Reaction score

I'm supposed to be a gold dust newt! I bet tinkerbell didn't have this mobility problem...where is that little pixie when you need her?

Mike Gent

Reaction score
"Now, with a blue background, some digital magic to hide the wire, RED pants and a RED cape,I will be........ 'SUPER NEWT'!!!!!"

(Sorry....it was the voices that made me do it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1