Meet Ed & Mando

Hannens Ed

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi, Here are some pics of Eduardo and Armando. Mando is the dark wildtype, but I was hoping someone could tell me if Ed is also a wildtype.
Thanks

Attachments

• Ed & Mando 005(small).jpg
    Ed & Mando 005(small).jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 113
  • Ed & Mando 011(small).jpg
    Ed & Mando 011(small).jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 106
Yeah. Eds a light wild-type. Sort of a tan colour. :D they're good lookin. Yeah baby lol

Thanks Jay, they are good looking and they know it. I did think Ed was wildtype but he's so light I wasn't sure.

Ed look kinda like Banda!
only Banda's more lighter. wow truley beautiful

They look lovely Han, :) i can just Imagen them strutting around the tank!

They look amazing.

Keep up the good work

Just wasn't to be

Sad to report that we lost Ed last night. He had all the symptoms of gravel impaction. The people we got him from were very vague and I'm quite sure he wasn't housed properly and most likely on gravel. He never really thrived, as opposed to Mando who has grown unbelievably in the last month. Ed got a lot of special attention because he was so small and had trouble eating. We followed all the advice for gravel impaction - he looked so uncomfortable, poor little guy. He went into 'hospital' last night as per instructions from the forum for other cases, but this morning he was dead. Very sad day, he was our first dear little axie and a bit of a celebrity to all who met him. Nightie night Eduardo:angel::kiss:

I am sorry to hear about Eduardo, he was a pretty little axolotl.

Very sorry to hear about Eduardo.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back